• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Facial Tissue
  • Material: Virgin Wood Pulp
  • Style: Magic Tissue
  • Application: Office & Hotel
  • Layer: 3 Ply
  • Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: VIVY
  • Model Number: WFSP003
  • Color: Natural White
  • style: soft pack tissue paper
  • weight: 150g
  • Sheet: 120
  • sheet size: 152mm*188mm
  • Feature: sanitary,absorption,soft
  • validity: 3years
  • Certification: GB/T20808,GB15979
  • Usage: hotel, restaurant,home
  • Product Name: 100% Virgin Wood Plup 3 ply Softest Facial Tissue Paper Buy Online

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 3 packs/bag 15 bags/box customized
Delivery Time shipped in 15 days after payment

Product Desciption

Product Name
Puffs Basic 100% Virgin Wood Plup 3 ply  Softest  Facial Tissue Paper Buy Online 
Product Materlal
Virgin wood pulp
Bag Size
Carton size
Package Materlal
Ultra Soft MPP
Packsge type
Package in soft plastic bag or a variety of cartons with customzied design
Package detail
Product feature

1.Safe to use for baby and abult
2.Soft,comfortable,non-irritating and eco-friendly
3.Strong water absorption
4.Attractive desigh and packing
5.Directly factory price and strict quality control
6.using primary fiber,high-garde raw material
7.The use of advanced printing ink printing technology
8.products packging is using ultra soft MPP materal
9.Trimming neat three layer design,not pulling joint
10.Products do not added fluorescent agent,bleaching agent and talcpowder
Shipped in 15 days after payment
By TT 30% deposit, the remaining 70% money can be piad before shipped to the
port or when you received the copy of bill of loading

Company Information  Jingde County Wanfang Daily Articles CO.,Ltd. Was established in September 2009,which is located in Huangjiaqiao Industrial Park,Jingde county,Xuancheng city,Anhui province.It is specialized in tissue paper products research and development,production and sales of professional enterprises.Wanfang Commodity Co., Ltd .Always adhere to the “scientific and technological innovation,build brand strength,to achieve the speed and efficiency of synchronous growth” goal. And actively promote enterprise technological innovation and progress,and promote product development and production process of technological transformation.So as to achieve the continuous development of new products and guide the consumer trend,open up the market and improve competitive advantage.
        As one of Company which have full range of tissue paper in Anhui Province domestic tissue industry,we are gradually establishing and improving the sales network,selling products in domestic and international markets.    Company possess 25,000 square foot plant,more than 60 lines, 200 company employees,a total investment is one hundred million RMB,with an annual output 50,000 tons various types household paper,use the most advanced sterile dust-free technology morden enterprises. The company’s flagship brand”VIVY” series is divided into four categories:tissue,wipes,toilet paper,customized paper,specific product categories are:boxed facial tissue,tissue paper napkins,handkerchief paper,kitchen paper,roll toilet tissue paper,core roll toilet tissue,jumbo roll toilet tissue,wet wipes,and so on.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
8 Transactions 1,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $36,000
Learn More